This simple, powerful and economical mobile WiFi Hotspot also called Pocket WiFi will accompany you everywhere in Europe, providing you with super-fast Internet connection during your stay.
It is often difficult to find a place offering free Wi-Fi during your holidays or on a business trip.
Apart from in your hotel or restaurant, you need to use roaming in France, Europe and Morocco. This very expensive type of connection typically costs you a few hundred euros in just a few days.
Luckily, IzyWifi’s Pocket WiFi allows your high-speed personal WiFi network to follow you wherever you go in France and Europe, just like your 3G/4G connection at home.
Compact and light, it can easily be slipped into any pocket or bag.
Despite its small size and the fact that it is ultra-portable, the IzyWifi Pocket Wi-Fi offers a number of advantages allowing you to access internet while on holiday or during a business trip.
The UNLIMITED DATA option allows you unlimited access to the internet across Morocco and Europe. You will be able to watch videos, use your GPS, maintain a presence on social media or check your emails without limits!
- A personal, private connection
- A high-speed connection
- A 10hr battery life that lasts the whole day without interruption
- The option to connect 10 devices (smartphones, tablets, a computer) at the same time
- Ease of use and rapid pairing
- No surcharge for roaming connections
The process for enjoying the advantages offered by Pocket Wi-Fi is very simple, helping to save you time.
- You book a device for your desired duration, dates and area (France, Europe or Morocco) directly online through just a few clicks. You can opt for the Unlimited Data option to benefit from unlimited usage.
- The Pocket Wi-Fi is sent to your residence (hotel, apartment, etc.) or to your office. For France, you can collect it from a post office or in Paris airports.
- You get the benefit of a high-speed connection with a 10hr battery life allowing you to surf internet wherever you are.
- Once the rental term has ended, you simply place the device with its accessories in a prepaid envelope for it to be returned to a post office.